Ways to Pay
Our Finance option allows you to own the devices at the end of the payment term. Leasing allows you to stay up-to-date with the latest devices and equipment, you can Lease the products you want at a competitive price.
There are different options, including Apple Financial Services (AFS). AFS is available on 12,24, 36 and 48 month contracts. At the end of the contract period, the equipment is returned, this can be paid monthly or quarterly.
Financing as unique as your business.
It’s easier than ever to bring Apple products into your workplace with innovative financing options from Apple Financial Services. Get the products and services you need, when you need them.
Apple Financial Services keeps your costs low by accounting for the high residual value of Apple devices up front. Flexible upgrades give you complete control of your refresh cycle. And with clear and straightforward terms, the experience is simple and friendly
Clear, straightforward agreements
Get the technology you need with an experience that’s simple, flexible, and friendly, including:
• Simple documentation
• No pressure to make an end-of-term decision until 30 days before the end of your agreement
• No charges for missing or damaged iPad cables and adapters or cases at end of term
• No processing or lease maintenance fees
Innovative financing solutions
Apple products are built to last, and they hold value over time, making them a smart investment. Apple Financial Services builds in and guarantees the future value up front to create compelling solutions for your business. Options may include:
• Early refresh – Upgrade to the latest devices at no additional cost.
• Guaranteed buyback – Apple Financial Services will agree to purchase back devices in good working condition, as determined by Apple, at end of term, setting a guaranteed buyback value before you even sign the contract.
• Single up-front payment – One advance payment covers your entire deployment.
• Custom solutions – Payment structures and terms can be designed to align with your budget, with durations up to 5 years supported.
Flexible upgrade options
Apple Financial Services offers you the flexibility to change as your needs change. Customer-friendly, end-of-term options can include:
• Partial buyout or return – Purchase, return, or refresh devices in a way that works for your business.
• Monthly extensions – Switch to a month-to-month agreement after the original term, without a long-term commitment.
• Easy return – Take advantage of packaging and pre-paid shipping at end of term.
• Like-for-like return – Don’t worry about matching the original serial numbers.
• Device allowance option – Get allowances for missing or damaged devices (agreed to at the start of term).
• Early refresh option – Upgrade to the latest Apple devices before the end of term.
• Customised enhancements – Apple Financial Services can work with you to fully customise the offer to your business.
TM and © 2021 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Financing options are for informational purposes only. Nothing herein is a commitment to finance. Apple reserves the right to cancel or change this offer without prior notice. You may be responsible for taxes and other charges. Should you choose to lease or finance through Apple Financial Services (AFS), this proposal: (a) is subject to final credit approval and the delivery of executed documents (in form and substance satisfactory to AFS); and (b) is not a statement of all terms and conditions of any lease or finance agreement.